Back 3824 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

March Calister wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 19:29
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 19:11 That’s great to hear! Me as well!
Anything fun going on??
No, oh! And by the way, your short story for the competition was absolutely incrediable! Congratulations for getting first place, you deserved it! :wink:
Oh tysm!!! I tried my best!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
:biggrin:

March
☚ 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 ☛
Iris
OOC Let's Chat!
I’ve never acc written fantasy before, but I quite like it!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Fantasy is fun to write about, you can sort of make up whatever u want and make the worrld however u want it to be. :smile:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Yea ikr!! I’ll probs start an acc fantasy book soon:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Randomly remembers myself having a dream of Professor Snape with a light beard sitting on his sofa.

And I also tried to sneak in this fancy hotel with invisibility cloak.
LITERALLY THAT HOTEL IN HOME ALONE 2- ☠️☠️
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 21 Jan 2024, 20:17, edited 2 times in total.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh, delainie are a writer?

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
I joined way too late to be able to compete. What was the name of the competition, so I can read it?
OOC Let's Chat!
Marcie Reaves wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 20:14 ooh, delainie are a writer?
Yup! I love writing!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 20:31
Marcie Reaves wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 20:14 ooh, delainie are a writer?
Yup! I love writing!!
me too, I occasionally need inspo tho! :biggrin:
Last edited by Marcie Reaves on 21 Jan 2024, 20:44, edited 1 time in total.

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
Back 3824 / 18141