Back 3820 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Heya, sup

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
MR AND MRS ANDERSON

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Good. How about you?

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 09:47 MR AND MRS ANDERSON
what? :skeptical:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 09:48
Renelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 09:47 MR AND MRS ANDERSON
what? :skeptical:
Look up

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 09:47 Good. How about you?
I feel great too
Renelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 09:48
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 09:48
Renelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 09:47 MR AND MRS ANDERSON
what? :skeptical:
Look up
Why, You would surely trick me again

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 09:49
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 09:47 Good. How about you?
I feel great too
Renelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 09:48
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 09:48
Renelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 09:47 MR AND MRS ANDERSON
what? :skeptical:
Look up
Why, You would surely trick me again
That's great to hear

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones
OOC Let's Chat!
I just checked the address book for the first time in a long time...I remember when I used to be in the top 10 ㅠㅠ

Inveniam viam aut faciam Sta: 12 | Eva: 12 | Str: 7 | Wis: 14 | Arc: 10 | Acc: 13
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 20:31 *tacklesnugs KAITOOOOOOOOO!!!*
*hugs back* CATAPILLAR!!!!!!!!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 11:11
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 20:31 *tacklesnugs KAITOOOOOOOOO!!!*
*hugs back* CATAPILLAR!!!!!!!!!!
*wiggles* :snake:
Ari Gwild wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 10:42 I just checked the address book for the first time in a long time...I remember when I used to be in the top 10 ㅠㅠ
Ari, you'll always be in my top ten!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Back 3820 / 18141