21 Jan 2024, 07:15
Let's Chat!
I NEVER MENTIONED MR ANDERSONOf course you did!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:08ExCuSe MoI, I don't remember even saying an A
Totally worth to get Diabities
[/quote]You did! Just now!
[/quote]
YOU TRICKED ME,
I QUIT
*walks away*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
21 Jan 2024, 07:22
Let's Chat!
@Renelle Dalton What's the Jeff Drink? Just curious
Last edited by Alejandro Garcia on 21 Jan 2024, 07:25, edited 1 time in total.
21 Jan 2024, 07:24
Let's Chat!
@Delainie Silverwing I’m offended! I find myself an angel of good and justice!
@Elisa Shakestra I did not! You just mention him all the time!
@Alejandro Garcia That would be a secret
@Elisa Shakestra I did not! You just mention him all the time!
@Alejandro Garcia That would be a secret
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
21 Jan 2024, 07:26
Let's Chat!
Come you, can trust me with a secret. We're uhhh... we're classmates. You can trust a secret with a classmate right?Renelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:24 @Delainie Silverwing I’m offended! I find myself an angel of good and justice!
@Elisa Shakestra I did not! You just mention him all the time!
@Alejandro Garcia That would be a secret
21 Jan 2024, 07:28
Let's Chat!
liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRenelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:24 @Delainie Silverwing I’m offended! I find myself an angel of good and justice!
@Elisa Shakestra I did not! You just mention him all the time!
@Alejandro Garcia That would be a secret
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
21 Jan 2024, 07:28
Let's Chat!
You’re also a Gryffindor. You think I would trust a Gryff with a secret?Alejandro Garcia wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:26Come you, can trust me with a secret. We're uhhh... we're classmates. You can trust a secret with a classmate right?Renelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:24 @Delainie Silverwing I’m offended! I find myself an angel of good and justice!
@Elisa Shakestra I did not! You just mention him all the time!
@Alejandro Garcia That would be a secret![]()
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
21 Jan 2024, 07:31
Let's Chat!
I never bring him up all the time, IT YOU WHO BRINGS IT UPRenelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:24 @Delainie Silverwing I’m offended! I find myself an angel of good and justice!
@Elisa Shakestra I did not! You just mention him all the time!
@Alejandro Garcia That would be a secret
Anyone wondering what the secret drink is
Its the Dragon Drink® Starbucks Refreshers® Beverage
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
21 Jan 2024, 07:34
Let's Chat!
I don’t know what you’re referring to, because it was clearly you.Elisa Shakestra wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:31I never bring him up all the time, IT YOU WHO BRINGS IT UPRenelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:24 @Delainie Silverwing I’m offended! I find myself an angel of good and justice!
@Elisa Shakestra I did not! You just mention him all the time!
@Alejandro Garcia That would be a secret
Anyone wondering what the secret drink is
Its the Dragon Drink® Starbucks Refreshers® Beverage
NOOOOOO
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
21 Jan 2024, 07:40
Let's Chat!
night Tracey!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”