Back 3818 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:08
Renelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 06:59 NO YOU CLEARLY MEANT ATLAS

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN WORTH IT
ExCuSe MoI, I don't remember even saying an A

Totally worth to get Diabities
Of course you did!
I NEVER MENTIONED MR ANDERSON
[/quote]You did! Just now!
[/quote]
YOU TRICKED ME,

I QUIT
*walks away*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
@Renelle Dalton What's the Jeff Drink? Just curious
Last edited by Alejandro Garcia on 21 Jan 2024, 07:25, edited 1 time in total.
OOC Let's Chat!
@Delainie Silverwing I’m offended! I find myself an angel of good and justice!

@Elisa Shakestra I did not! You just mention him all the time!

@Alejandro Garcia That would be a secret

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:24 @Delainie Silverwing I’m offended! I find myself an angel of good and justice!

@Elisa Shakestra I did not! You just mention him all the time!

@Alejandro Garcia That would be a secret
Come you, can trust me with a secret. We're uhhh... we're classmates. You can trust a secret with a classmate right? :yes:
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:24 @Delainie Silverwing I’m offended! I find myself an angel of good and justice!

@Elisa Shakestra I did not! You just mention him all the time!

@Alejandro Garcia That would be a secret
liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:26
Renelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:24 @Delainie Silverwing I’m offended! I find myself an angel of good and justice!

@Elisa Shakestra I did not! You just mention him all the time!

@Alejandro Garcia That would be a secret
Come you, can trust me with a secret. We're uhhh... we're classmates. You can trust a secret with a classmate right? :yes:
You’re also a Gryffindor. You think I would trust a Gryff with a secret? 😑

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:24 @Delainie Silverwing I’m offended! I find myself an angel of good and justice!

@Elisa Shakestra I did not! You just mention him all the time!

@Alejandro Garcia That would be a secret
I never bring him up all the time, IT YOU WHO BRINGS IT UP

Anyone wondering what the secret drink is
Its the Dragon Drink® Starbucks Refreshers® Beverage

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:31
Renelle Dalton wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 07:24 @Delainie Silverwing I’m offended! I find myself an angel of good and justice!

@Elisa Shakestra I did not! You just mention him all the time!

@Alejandro Garcia That would be a secret
I never bring him up all the time, IT YOU WHO BRINGS IT UP

Anyone wondering what the secret drink is
Its the Dragon Drink® Starbucks Refreshers® Beverage
I don’t know what you’re referring to, because it was clearly you.

NOOOOOO

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Goodnight!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
night Tracey!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3818 / 18141