Back 3808 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Topaz November wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 02:07 hii!
-Pokes- How are you?

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
im great hru (pokes back) lol

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
That's nice! I'm also good, just being a weird little birb -chirp-
I'm supposed to be working but... :whistling: :P

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
oh cool just finished some orders for my shop!

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ppl


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
heyy

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Fun! I have now decided to color in my magic coloring book Because who wants to be an adult when you can color with crayons I am clearly a very mature young adult :P :lol:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Byrne wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 02:14 Fun! I have now decided to color in my magic coloring book Because who wants to be an adult when you can color with crayons I am clearly a very mature young adult :P :lol:
hehe lol

Topaz ~It took you two weeks To go off and date her ~Guess you didn't cheat But you're still a traitor!~ Shop!
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 02:15
Willow Byrne wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 02:14 Fun! I have now decided to color in my magic coloring book Because who wants to be an adult when you can color with crayons I am clearly a very mature young adult :P :lol:
hehe lol
Just trying to spread some silly joy :grin:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Topaz November wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 02:07 hii!
Hi Topaz!
Back 3808 / 18141