Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

All right, remember to get me something!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ME WIN

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
HOLD THE VICTORY.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
I WON!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Not so fast

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
OH BUT I DID :sly:

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
NAH

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I SEE... (:

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am still Alive

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
AND I'M A GHOST

You are not you when you are sane.