Last person to post wins!
Wipe that cheeky smile off your face, Mistah White!!
Uraaaa!!!
Uraaaa!!!
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 20 Jan 2024, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
Last person to post wins!
Are you and I thinking of the same Atlas?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:38 I won
@Renelle Dalton I ain't a huge softie tho Atlas can be scary![]()
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Last person to post wins!
Uraaaa!!!
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
Last person to post wins!
I am but he is stern, his words- "Mrs Anderson Behave"Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:42Are you and I thinking of the same Atlas?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:38 I won
@Renelle Dalton I ain't a huge softie tho Atlas can be scary![]()
![]()
I WIN
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Last person to post wins!
IM THE DAUGHTER OF CLAW'S RAVEN
SQUEAKKKK SQUEAKKKK!!!
*Spreads off my wing with gracefulness*
SQUEAKKKK SQUEAKKKK!!!
*Spreads off my wing with gracefulness*
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
Last person to post wins!
I win
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!





UWAAA!!! BRITISH KINDOM!!
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
Last person to post wins!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:44I am but he is stern, his words- "Mrs Anderson Behave"Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:42Are you and I thinking of the same Atlas?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 11:38 I won
@Renelle Dalton I ain't a huge softie tho Atlas can be scary![]()
![]()
I WIN
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes