Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

:decayed: :decayed: But you can't

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You're not my dad.

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
And still you can't <3

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:cry2: UEEEEEEE..

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
:mod: i win

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Not so soon Oldy, I win :evil:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'M THE MOST BESTEST WITCH THE HUMANS HAVE


^ Is afraid of roaches..

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YOU ARE!!!

But I win HWIHWIHWIHWI

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I WIN


I AM THE BEST MONSTER IN THE WORLD
*Is actually a bit of a softie*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Now that Atlas changed her, she is

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes