Last person to post wins!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Raaaahhhhh!!!
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
Last person to post wins!
GRRR I WIN
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
RAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!111!!!1
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
Last person to post wins!
I win!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Yes
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
I don't think you are
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Yes I AM
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
THAT'S SO FUNNYYYYYYYY BWAHAHAHA
You are not you when you are sane.