Back 3794 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

So much hearts I've seen..

...My eyes may hurt..

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:55 So much hearts I've seen..

...My eyes may hurt..
Hey Annette

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:52 Jeff Dalton!
Noted!
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:53 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Sorry babycakes <3
You won't get away this time, baby boi
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:55 So much hearts I've seen..

...My eyes may hurt..
Damion loves sending a lof of them!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:58
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:52 Jeff Dalton!
Noted!
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:53 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Sorry babycakes <3
You won't get away this time, baby boi
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:55 So much hearts I've seen..

...My eyes may hurt..
Damion loves sending a lof of them!
How about I take you out on a date <3 <3 with macaroons <3 <3

I love making sure Hades <3 knows he's loved <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:57
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:55 So much hearts I've seen..

...My eyes may hurt..
Hey Annette
You- I WIN!
:laugh:

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:01
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:57
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:55 So much hearts I've seen..

...My eyes may hurt..
Hey Annette
You- I WIN!
:laugh:
Wrong place :lol:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, how is everyone?
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:00 How about I take you out on a date <3 <3 with macaroons <3 <3

I love making sure Hades <3 knows he's loved <3
We'll see about that, first you might need to be punished for some while
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:02
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:01
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:57
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:55 So much hearts I've seen..

...My eyes may hurt..
Hey Annette
You- I WIN!
:laugh:
Wrong place :lol:
Fiddles fingers

there is no harm in reminding...

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Leaf Shard wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:04 Hi, how is everyone?
Hey Leaf! I am good how are you?
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:05
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:00 How about I take you out on a date <3 <3 with macaroons <3 <3

I love making sure Hades <3 knows he's loved <3
We'll see about that, first you might need to be punished for some while
But Hades I am sorry! <3 <3 I love babycakes I love you so much <3
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:05
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:02
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 10:01
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:57
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:55 So much hearts I've seen..

...My eyes may hurt..
Hey Annette
You- I WIN!
:laugh:
Wrong place :lol:
Fiddles fingers

there is no harm in reminding...
I win haha!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Back 3794 / 18141