Back 3793 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:30
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:28
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:00
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:58
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:56 Regardless of what you may have heard from anyone (ahem Elisa), I can assure you that is not the case
:mod: You are in denial which speaks a lot haha :lol:


@Elisa Shakestra we have a wedding to plan :lol:
HELL YEAH WE DO, So Damion , Where should the wedding be held in?? *Suddenly stops crying and teams up*
Hmmm!! Let's think!!

How about the great hall??
NOOOO
Shush Ms Prefect!
@Elisa Shakestra sounds good right??

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 04:10 Yes babycakes <3 <3 I did have a good Friday! I will have a better Saturday I hope <3 <3

I love the GIF <3 <3

I know babycakes <3 <3 YOU ARE JUST MINE <3 <3

Takes advantage? ;) I need to be careful about it ;)
Like I always say... Such a simp <3 And I know you love this gif, specially the backwards cap Hades ;)

Yes, he does. He'll grab all macarons (I have 100+ inside my trunk)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:44
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 04:10 Yes babycakes <3 <3 I did have a good Friday! I will have a better Saturday I hope <3 <3

I love the GIF <3 <3

I know babycakes <3 <3 YOU ARE JUST MINE <3 <3

Takes advantage? ;) I need to be careful about it ;)
Like I always say... Such a simp <3 And I know you love this gif, specially the backwards cap Hades ;)

Yes, he does. He'll grab all macarons (I have 100+ inside my trunk)
So many macarons? Looks like you can spare some :innocent:

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:44
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 04:10 Yes babycakes <3 <3 I did have a good Friday! I will have a better Saturday I hope <3 <3

I love the GIF <3 <3

I know babycakes <3 <3 YOU ARE JUST MINE <3 <3

Takes advantage? ;) I need to be careful about it ;)
Like I always say... Such a simp <3 And I know you love this gif, specially the backwards cap Hades ;)

Yes, he does. He'll grab all macarons (I have 100+ inside my trunk)
Yes I do <3 <3 You are just MINE Babycakes <3
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:45
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:44
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 04:10 Yes babycakes <3 <3 I did have a good Friday! I will have a better Saturday I hope <3 <3

I love the GIF <3 <3

I know babycakes <3 <3 YOU ARE JUST MINE <3 <3

Takes advantage? ;) I need to be careful about it ;)
Like I always say... Such a simp <3 And I know you love this gif, specially the backwards cap Hades ;)

Yes, he does. He'll grab all macarons (I have 100+ inside my trunk)
So many macarons? Looks like you can spare some :innocent:
No Renelle it's just for him!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:45 So many macarons? Looks like you can spare some :innocent:
Haha yes! Damion loves gifting him but also because he's guilty, Hades found out recently that he wasn't Damion first kiss and got very upset about it
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:48
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:45 So many macarons? Looks like you can spare some :innocent:
Haha yes! Damion loves gifting him but also because he's guilty, Hades found out recently that he wasn't Damion first kiss and got very upset about it
Oof rough. As payback, how about giving some of the macaron gifts to… say…. A very nice puff named Jeff?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:48
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:45 So many macarons? Looks like you can spare some :innocent:
Haha yes! Damion loves gifting him but also because he's guilty, Hades found out recently that he wasn't Damion first kiss and got very upset about it
OIYE!!! HADES SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT DAMION WAS NOT HIS FIRST KISS <3

BUT NOW DAMION IS COMPLETELY HADES' <3 <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:51 OIYE!!! HADES SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT DAMION WAS NOT HIS FIRST KISS <3

BUT NOW DAMION IS COMPLETELY HADES' <3 <3
Nope! He never knew it until Damion told him a few weeks ago... After one year of a relationship!

Bad boi!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:49 Oof rough. As payback, how about giving some of the macaron gifts to… say…. A very nice puff named Jeff?
Rough indeed! Jeff? Remember there's many Jeffies, so I need a last name ;)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:52
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:49 Oof rough. As payback, how about giving some of the macaron gifts to… say…. A very nice puff named Jeff?
Rough indeed! Jeff? Remember there's many Jeffies, so I need a last name ;)
Jeff Dalton!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:52
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:51 OIYE!!! HADES SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT DAMION WAS NOT HIS FIRST KISS <3

BUT NOW DAMION IS COMPLETELY HADES' <3 <3
Nope! He never knew it until Damion told him a few weeks ago... After one year of a relationship!

Bad boi!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:49 Oof rough. As payback, how about giving some of the macaron gifts to… say…. A very nice puff named Jeff?
Rough indeed! Jeff? Remember there's many Jeffies, so I need a last name ;)
:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Sorry babycakes <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Back 3793 / 18141