20 Jan 2024, 09:41
Let's Chat!
Shush Ms Prefect!Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:30NOOOODamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:28Hmmm!! Let's think!!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:00HELL YEAH WE DO, So Damion , Where should the wedding be held in?? *Suddenly stops crying and teams up*Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:58Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:56 Regardless of what you may have heard from anyone (ahem Elisa), I can assure you that is not the caseYou are in denial which speaks a lot haha
![]()
@Elisa Shakestra we have a wedding to plan![]()
How about the great hall??
@Elisa Shakestra sounds good right??
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
20 Jan 2024, 09:44
Let's Chat!
Like I always say... Such a simpDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 04:10 Yes babycakes![]()
I did have a good Friday! I will have a better Saturday I hope
![]()
I love the GIF![]()
![]()
I know babycakes![]()
YOU ARE JUST MINE
![]()
![]()
Takes advantage?I need to be careful about it
Yes, he does. He'll grab all macarons (I have 100+ inside my trunk)
20 Jan 2024, 09:45
Let's Chat!
So many macarons? Looks like you can spare someHades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:44Like I always say... Such a simpDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 04:10 Yes babycakes![]()
I did have a good Friday! I will have a better Saturday I hope
![]()
I love the GIF![]()
![]()
I know babycakes![]()
YOU ARE JUST MINE
![]()
![]()
Takes advantage?I need to be careful about it
And I know you love this gif, specially the backwards cap Hades
Yes, he does. He'll grab all macarons (I have 100+ inside my trunk)
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
20 Jan 2024, 09:47
Let's Chat!
Yes I doHades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:44Like I always say... Such a simpDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 04:10 Yes babycakes![]()
I did have a good Friday! I will have a better Saturday I hope
![]()
I love the GIF![]()
![]()
I know babycakes![]()
YOU ARE JUST MINE
![]()
![]()
Takes advantage?I need to be careful about it
And I know you love this gif, specially the backwards cap Hades
Yes, he does. He'll grab all macarons (I have 100+ inside my trunk)
No Renelle it's just for him!!Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:45So many macarons? Looks like you can spare someHades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:44Like I always say... Such a simpDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 04:10 Yes babycakes![]()
I did have a good Friday! I will have a better Saturday I hope
![]()
I love the GIF![]()
![]()
I know babycakes![]()
YOU ARE JUST MINE
![]()
![]()
Takes advantage?I need to be careful about it
And I know you love this gif, specially the backwards cap Hades
Yes, he does. He'll grab all macarons (I have 100+ inside my trunk)![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
20 Jan 2024, 09:48
Let's Chat!
Haha yes! Damion loves gifting him but also because he's guilty, Hades found out recently that he wasn't Damion first kiss and got very upset about it
20 Jan 2024, 09:49
Let's Chat!
Oof rough. As payback, how about giving some of the macaron gifts to… say…. A very nice puff named Jeff?Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:48Haha yes! Damion loves gifting him but also because he's guilty, Hades found out recently that he wasn't Damion first kiss and got very upset about it
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
20 Jan 2024, 09:51
Let's Chat!
OIYE!!! HADES SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT DAMION WAS NOT HIS FIRST KISSHades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:48Haha yes! Damion loves gifting him but also because he's guilty, Hades found out recently that he wasn't Damion first kiss and got very upset about it
BUT NOW DAMION IS COMPLETELY HADES'
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
20 Jan 2024, 09:52
Let's Chat!
Nope! He never knew it until Damion told him a few weeks ago... After one year of a relationship!Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:51 OIYE!!! HADES SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT DAMION WAS NOT HIS FIRST KISS![]()
BUT NOW DAMION IS COMPLETELY HADES'![]()
![]()
Bad boi!
Rough indeed! Jeff? Remember there's many Jeffies, so I need a last nameRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:49 Oof rough. As payback, how about giving some of the macaron gifts to… say…. A very nice puff named Jeff?
20 Jan 2024, 09:52
Let's Chat!
Jeff Dalton!Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:52Rough indeed! Jeff? Remember there's many Jeffies, so I need a last nameRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:49 Oof rough. As payback, how about giving some of the macaron gifts to… say…. A very nice puff named Jeff?![]()
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
20 Jan 2024, 09:53
Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:52Nope! He never knew it until Damion told him a few weeks ago... After one year of a relationship!Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:51 OIYE!!! HADES SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT DAMION WAS NOT HIS FIRST KISS![]()
BUT NOW DAMION IS COMPLETELY HADES'![]()
![]()
Bad boi!
Rough indeed! Jeff? Remember there's many Jeffies, so I need a last nameRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 09:49 Oof rough. As payback, how about giving some of the macaron gifts to… say…. A very nice puff named Jeff?![]()
Sorry babycakes
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started