20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:16IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESSElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:14Someone's angwy angwyRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:12DON’T YO-Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:11So the monkey is gotta b- umm umm ULYSSES?But it really is him! Stop fighting your feelings Elisa
Damion’s my dude, he stood by me when none of you did
Actually, I got nothing against that. Ulysses it is then
Stop hiding your emotions Ren, we all know you fell on your knees and propos- NOTHING NOTHING *finally realises Professor Phelan is right there*
Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
20 Jan 2024, 08:18
Let's Chat!
Oh okay!!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:08STOP BRINGING MR ANDERSON TO THE CONVO, I am changing by something else! Im sure! the blood in me says its something elseRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:06 I think it might be Atlas.
No, the monkey is a friend I picked up at the zoo, its name seems to be Elisa!
A monkey cant be named Elisa or Renelle but it surely can be named Damion, What do you think?
TRUCE?
I ain't glaring at you, I was correcting Renelle MadamArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:07 Who doesn't?@Renelle Dalton
Why are you glaring at me??Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:05I don't know what is happening to mee, I am becoming terrible soft, where did my badass and I don't care about the world attitude goo? I blame Renelle for it!!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 07:59 Ugh fine!
Argento, look on the bright side. You may be stuck at work for the rest of eternity, but at least you have this cool monkeyto keep you company!
*glares at Elisa*
Happy now?
*Glares at Renelle*
Professor Argento*
I am okay with this one but good job for finally recognizing yourself as an animal from my view
I think you have always been soft!! And you are just blaming the poor young Ms. Dalton!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:10Sometimes, if you don’t ask
@Argento Perceval-Phelan Thank you, I’m glade there’s still someone with sense here!
But it really is him! Stop fighting your feelings ElisaElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:08STOP BRINGING MR ANDERSON TO THE CONVO, I am changing by something else! Im sure! the blood in me says its something elseRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:06 I think it might be Atlas.
No, the monkey is a friend I picked up at the zoo, its name seems to be Elisa!
A monkey cant be named Elisa or Renelle but it surely can be named Damion, What do you think?
TRUCE?
Damion’s my dude, he stood by me when none of you did
20 Jan 2024, 08:19
Let's Chat!
A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THISElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:16IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESSElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:14Someone's angwy angwyRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:12DON’T YO-
Actually, I got nothing against that. Ulysses it is then
Stop hiding your emotions Ren, we all know you fell on your knees and propos- NOTHING NOTHING *finally realises Professor Phelan is right there*
Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
…
Are we talking about the same Damion?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
20 Jan 2024, 08:20
Let's Chat!
Kekekekekekeke...
Little zoo under the dorm's bed..
Tehehehehe~
Little zoo under the dorm's bed..
Tehehehehe~
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
20 Jan 2024, 08:21
Let's Chat!
THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THISElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:16IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESSElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:14Someone's angwy angwyRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:12 DON’T YO-
Actually, I got nothing against that. Ulysses it is then
Stop hiding your emotions Ren, we all know you fell on your knees and propos- NOTHING NOTHING *finally realises Professor Phelan is right there*
Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
Are we talking about the same Damion?
Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
20 Jan 2024, 08:22
Let's Chat!
YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAYElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THISElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:16IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESSElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:14
Someone's angwy angwy
Stop hiding your emotions Ren, we all know you fell on your knees and propos- NOTHING NOTHING *finally realises Professor Phelan is right there*
Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
Are we talking about the same Damion?
Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me![]()
Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
20 Jan 2024, 08:23
Let's Chat!
You deserve it!!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THISElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:16IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESSElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:14
Someone's angwy angwy
Stop hiding your emotions Ren, we all know you fell on your knees and propos- NOTHING NOTHING *finally realises Professor Phelan is right there*
Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
Are we talking about the same Damion?
Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me![]()
I am a pretty good boy!!Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:22YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAYElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THISElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
Are we talking about the same Damion?
Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me![]()
Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
20 Jan 2024, 08:24
Let's Chat!
It won't take even 1 minute for you both to become Mr Dalton-Drake and Mrs Dalton-DrakeRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:22YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAYElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THISElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
Are we talking about the same Damion?
Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me![]()
Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know![]()
HEY! IM A CHANGED WOMANDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:23You deserve it!!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THISElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
Are we talking about the same Damion?
Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me![]()
![]()
Cant we have some truce dude?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
20 Jan 2024, 08:25
Let's Chat!
Sure are, I knew it was Elisa framing you!Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:23I am a pretty good boy!!Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:22YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAYElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THISElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
Are we talking about the same Damion?
Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me![]()
Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know![]()
![]()
We’re not! Mrs Anderson, kindly stop dragging Ulysses into our calm and rational conversation!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:24It won't take even 1 minute for you both to become Mr Dalton-Drake and Mrs Dalton-DrakeRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:22YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAYElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THISElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
Are we talking about the same Damion?
Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me![]()
Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know![]()
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
20 Jan 2024, 08:30
Let's Chat!
Hey stop bringing my HadesElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:24It won't take even 1 minute for you both to become Mr Dalton-Drake and Mrs Dalton-DrakeRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:22YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAYElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THISElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
Are we talking about the same Damion?
Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me![]()
Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know![]()
HEY! IM A CHANGED WOMANDamion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:23You deserve it!!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THISElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
Are we talking about the same Damion?
Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me![]()
![]()
Cant we have some truce dude?
Oh please tell that to someone who will believe you!!
Yes she is framing me!!Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:25Sure are, I knew it was Elisa framing you!Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:23I am a pretty good boy!!Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:22YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAYElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19 A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS
Are we talking about the same Damion?
Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me![]()
Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know![]()
![]()
We’re not! Mrs Anderson, kindly stop dragging Ulysses into our calm and rational conversation!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:24It won't take even 1 minute for you both to become Mr Dalton-Drake and Mrs Dalton-DrakeRenelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:22YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAYElisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19 A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS
Are we talking about the same Damion?
Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me![]()
Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
I am surprised at what I am reading
to keep you company!