Back 3791 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:16
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:14
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:12
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:11
But it really is him! Stop fighting your feelings Elisa

Damion’s my dude, he stood by me when none of you did
So the monkey is gotta b- umm umm ULYSSES?
DON’T YO-

Actually, I got nothing against that. Ulysses it is then
Someone's angwy angwy

Stop hiding your emotions Ren, we all know you fell on your knees and propos- NOTHING NOTHING *finally realises Professor Phelan is right there*
IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:08
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:06 I think it might be Atlas.

No, the monkey is a friend I picked up at the zoo, its name seems to be Elisa!
STOP BRINGING MR ANDERSON TO THE CONVO, I am changing by something else! Im sure! the blood in me says its something else


A monkey cant be named Elisa or Renelle but it surely can be named Damion, What do you think?
TRUCE?
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:07 Who doesn't? :shock: @Renelle Dalton
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:05
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 07:57 Wow 😮 I am surprised at what I am reading :wow:
I don't know what is happening to mee, I am becoming terrible soft, where did my badass and I don't care about the world attitude goo? I blame Renelle for it!!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 07:59 Ugh fine!

Argento, look on the bright side. You may be stuck at work for the rest of eternity, but at least you have this cool monkey 🐵 to keep you company!

*glares at Elisa*

Happy now?

*Glares at Renelle*
Professor Argento*

I am okay with this one but good job for finally recognizing yourself as an animal from my view
Why are you glaring at me??

I think you have always been soft!! And you are just blaming the poor young Ms. Dalton!
I ain't glaring at you, I was correcting Renelle Madam
Oh okay!!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:10
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:07 ...We....we could buy the animals in zoo?
Sometimes, if you don’t ask

@Argento Perceval-Phelan Thank you, I’m glade there’s still someone with sense here!

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:08
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:06 I think it might be Atlas.

No, the monkey is a friend I picked up at the zoo, its name seems to be Elisa!
STOP BRINGING MR ANDERSON TO THE CONVO, I am changing by something else! Im sure! the blood in me says its something else


A monkey cant be named Elisa or Renelle but it surely can be named Damion, What do you think?
TRUCE?
But it really is him! Stop fighting your feelings Elisa

Damion’s my dude, he stood by me when none of you did
:wow: Pulling Mr. White into this!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:16
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:14
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:12
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:11
So the monkey is gotta b- umm umm ULYSSES?
DON’T YO-

Actually, I got nothing against that. Ulysses it is then
Someone's angwy angwy

Stop hiding your emotions Ren, we all know you fell on your knees and propos- NOTHING NOTHING *finally realises Professor Phelan is right there*
IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS

…

Are we talking about the same Damion?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Kekekekekekeke...

Little zoo under the dorm's bed..

Tehehehehe~

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:16
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:14
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:12 DON’T YO-

Actually, I got nothing against that. Ulysses it is then
Someone's angwy angwy

Stop hiding your emotions Ren, we all know you fell on your knees and propos- NOTHING NOTHING *finally realises Professor Phelan is right there*
IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS

Are we talking about the same Damion?
THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??

Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me :cry2:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:16
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:14

Someone's angwy angwy

Stop hiding your emotions Ren, we all know you fell on your knees and propos- NOTHING NOTHING *finally realises Professor Phelan is right there*
IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS

Are we talking about the same Damion?
THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??

Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me :cry2:
YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY

Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know :anxious:

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:16
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:14

Someone's angwy angwy

Stop hiding your emotions Ren, we all know you fell on your knees and propos- NOTHING NOTHING *finally realises Professor Phelan is right there*
IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS

Are we talking about the same Damion?
THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??

Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me :cry2:
You deserve it!! :tongue3:
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:22
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:16 IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS

Are we talking about the same Damion?
THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??

Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me :cry2:
YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY

Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know :anxious:
I am a pretty good boy!! :innocent:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:22
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:16 IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS

Are we talking about the same Damion?
THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??

Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me :cry2:
YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY

Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know :anxious:
It won't take even 1 minute for you both to become Mr Dalton-Drake and Mrs Dalton-Drake
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:23
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:16 IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS

Are we talking about the same Damion?
THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??

Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me :cry2:
You deserve it!! :tongue3:
HEY! IM A CHANGED WOMAN
Cant we have some truce dude?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:23
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:22
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17

Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS

Are we talking about the same Damion?
THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??

Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me :cry2:
YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY

Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know :anxious:
I am a pretty good boy!! :innocent:
Sure are, I knew it was Elisa framing you!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:24
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:22
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17

Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS

Are we talking about the same Damion?
THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??

Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me :cry2:
YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY

Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know :anxious:
It won't take even 1 minute for you both to become Mr Dalton-Drake and Mrs Dalton-Drake
We’re not! Mrs Anderson, kindly stop dragging Ulysses into our calm and rational conversation!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:24
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:22
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17

Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS

Are we talking about the same Damion?
THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??

Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me :cry2:
YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY

Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know :anxious:
It won't take even 1 minute for you both to become Mr Dalton-Drake and Mrs Dalton-Drake
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:23
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:17

Study says that people have a weak spot to the people they love, SO WEAKNESS = LOVE
For example- Damion, he is pretty mean and tough but he has a weak spot for Hades
A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS

Are we talking about the same Damion?
THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??

Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me :cry2:
You deserve it!! :tongue3:
HEY! IM A CHANGED WOMAN
Cant we have some truce dude?
Hey stop bringing my Hades <3 into this!!
Oh please tell that to someone who will believe you!!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:25
Damion White wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:23
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:22
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19 A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS

Are we talking about the same Damion?
THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??

Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me :cry2:
YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY

Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know :anxious:
I am a pretty good boy!! :innocent:
Sure are, I knew it was Elisa framing you!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:24
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:22
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:21
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:19 A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS, STOP DRAGGING HIM INTO THIS

Are we talking about the same Damion?
THEN WHY THE HECK FO YOU DRAG ATLAS INTO THIS??

Bingo! the same Damion who is pretty mean to me :cry2:
YOU GUYS ARE MR AND MRS ANDERSON, ULYSSES AND I ARE NOT ASSOCIATED IN ANY WAY

Huh, that’s weird. Doesn’t sound like the Damion I know :anxious:
It won't take even 1 minute for you both to become Mr Dalton-Drake and Mrs Dalton-Drake
We’re not! Mrs Anderson, kindly stop dragging Ulysses into our calm and rational conversation!
Yes she is framing me!! :cry2:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
Back 3791 / 18141