Back 3790 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

I think it might be Atlas.

No, the monkey is a friend I picked up at the zoo, its name seems to be Elisa

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
...We....we could buy the animals in zoo?

I want some giraffes..
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 20 Jan 2024, 08:08, edited 1 time in total.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Who doesn't? :shock: @Renelle Dalton
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:05
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 07:57 Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I am surprised at what I am reading :wow:
I don't know what is happening to mee, I am becoming terrible soft, where did my badass and I don't care about the world attitude goo? I blame Renelle for it!!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 07:59 Ugh fine!

Argento, look on the bright side. You may be stuck at work for the rest of eternity, but at least you have this cool monkey ๐Ÿต to keep you company!

*glares at Elisa*

Happy now?

*Glares at Renelle*
Professor Argento*

I am okay with this one but good job for finally recognizing yourself as an animal from my view
Why are you glaring at me??

I think you have always been soft!! And you are just blaming the poor young Ms. Dalton!
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:06 I think it might be Atlas.

No, the monkey is a friend I picked up at the zoo, its name seems to be Elisa!
STOP BRINGING MR ANDERSON TO THE CONVO, I am changing by something else! Im sure! the blood in me says its something else


A monkey cant be named Elisa or Renelle but it surely can be named Damion, What do you think?
TRUCE?
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:07 Who doesn't? :shock: @Renelle Dalton
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:05
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 07:57 Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I am surprised at what I am reading :wow:
I don't know what is happening to mee, I am becoming terrible soft, where did my badass and I don't care about the world attitude goo? I blame Renelle for it!!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 07:59 Ugh fine!

Argento, look on the bright side. You may be stuck at work for the rest of eternity, but at least you have this cool monkey ๐Ÿต to keep you company!

*glares at Elisa*

Happy now?

*Glares at Renelle*
Professor Argento*

I am okay with this one but good job for finally recognizing yourself as an animal from my view
Why are you glaring at me??

I think you have always been soft!! And you are just blaming the poor young Ms. Dalton!
I ain't glaring at you, I was correcting Renelle Madam

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:07 ...We....we could buy the animals in zoo?
Sometimes, if you donโ€™t ask

@Argento Perceval-Phelan Thank you, Iโ€™m glade thereโ€™s still someone with sense here!

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:08
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:06 I think it might be Atlas.

No, the monkey is a friend I picked up at the zoo, its name seems to be Elisa!
STOP BRINGING MR ANDERSON TO THE CONVO, I am changing by something else! Im sure! the blood in me says its something else


A monkey cant be named Elisa or Renelle but it surely can be named Damion, What do you think?
TRUCE?
But it really is him! Stop fighting your feelings Elisa

Damionโ€™s my dude, he stood by me when none of you did

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:08
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:06 I think it might be Atlas.

No, the monkey is a friend I picked up at the zoo, its name seems to be Elisa!
STOP BRINGING MR ANDERSON TO THE CONVO, I am changing by something else! Im sure! the blood in me says its something else


A monkey cant be named Elisa or Renelle but it surely can be named Damion, What do you think?
TRUCE?
But it really is him! Stop fighting your feelings Elisa

Damionโ€™s my dude, he stood by me when none of you did
So the monkey is gotta b- umm umm ULYSSES?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:11
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:08
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:06 I think it might be Atlas.

No, the monkey is a friend I picked up at the zoo, its name seems to be Elisa!
STOP BRINGING MR ANDERSON TO THE CONVO, I am changing by something else! Im sure! the blood in me says its something else


A monkey cant be named Elisa or Renelle but it surely can be named Damion, What do you think?
TRUCE?
But it really is him! Stop fighting your feelings Elisa

Damionโ€™s my dude, he stood by me when none of you did
So the monkey is gotta b- umm umm ULYSSES?
DONโ€™T YO-

Actually, I got nothing against that. Ulysses it is then

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Kekekekeke...

...Giraffes in a jar....

...reducio...Kekeke..~

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:12
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:11
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:08
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:06 I think it might be Atlas.

No, the monkey is a friend I picked up at the zoo, its name seems to be Elisa!
STOP BRINGING MR ANDERSON TO THE CONVO, I am changing by something else! Im sure! the blood in me says its something else


A monkey cant be named Elisa or Renelle but it surely can be named Damion, What do you think?
TRUCE?
But it really is him! Stop fighting your feelings Elisa

Damionโ€™s my dude, he stood by me when none of you did
So the monkey is gotta b- umm umm ULYSSES?
DONโ€™T YO-

Actually, I got nothing against that. Ulysses it is then
Someone's angwy angwy

Stop hiding your emotions Ren, we all know you fell on your knees and propos- NOTHING NOTHING *finally realises Professor Phelan is right there*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:14
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:12
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:11
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 08:08

STOP BRINGING MR ANDERSON TO THE CONVO, I am changing by something else! Im sure! the blood in me says its something else


A monkey cant be named Elisa or Renelle but it surely can be named Damion, What do you think?
TRUCE?
But it really is him! Stop fighting your feelings Elisa

Damionโ€™s my dude, he stood by me when none of you did
So the monkey is gotta b- umm umm ULYSSES?
DONโ€™T YO-

Actually, I got nothing against that. Ulysses it is then
Someone's angwy angwy

Stop hiding your emotions Ren, we all know you fell on your knees and propos- NOTHING NOTHING *finally realises Professor Phelan is right there*
IT WAS A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Back 3790 / 18141