Back 3789 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Well Im just chilling since its the WEEKEND + today night I have one more annoying family party

YOU GOT THIS! 5 hours will go in a flash

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Or it could drag on forever, either is possible

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Ren DONT SCARE HIM!! BE NICE!! *Strict mom mode activated*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey I’m just being realistic here!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Could you at least try to motivate him than THAT

*Annoyed in mom mode* I really am becoming soft lol

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Wow 😮 I am surprised at what I am reading :wow:
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh fine!

Argento, look on the bright side. You may be stuck at work for the rest of eternity, but at least you have this cool monkey 🐵 to keep you company!

*glares at Elisa*

Happy now?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Tsk tsk!! Miss Dalton way to goo!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you, prof!

See, Argento appreciates my genius!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 07:57 Wow 😮 I am surprised at what I am reading :wow:
I don't know what is happening to mee, I am becoming terrible soft, where did my badass and I don't care about the world attitude goo? I blame Renelle for it!!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 07:59 Ugh fine!

Argento, look on the bright side. You may be stuck at work for the rest of eternity, but at least you have this cool monkey 🐵 to keep you company!

*glares at Elisa*

Happy now?

*Glares at Renelle*
Professor Argento*

I am okay with this one but good job for finally recognizing yourself as an animal from my view

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 3789 / 18141