20 Jan 2024, 03:35
Let's Chat!
Never leave your house.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 01:31 I get that. 3 years ago, I fell on black ice outside of my home.
Problem solved!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Jan 2024, 03:42
Let's Chat!
Perfect! I'll never leave again.Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 03:35Never leave your house.Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 01:31 I get that. 3 years ago, I fell on black ice outside of my home.
Problem solved!
20 Jan 2024, 03:50
Let's Chat!
Hiyaaa
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
20 Jan 2024, 03:56
Let's Chat!
Glad I could be of assistance to a fellow Ophidian! 
Also, greetings, Delainie!

Also, greetings, Delainie!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Jan 2024, 04:03
Let's Chat!
Terrible,
my emotions are a mess and nothing seems to be working and all i really want is my best friend/lover to hold me and tell me everything is gonna be okay but everythings not okay and i'm about to cry but my body wont let me cry and i'm just a mess.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
20 Jan 2024, 04:10
Let's Chat!
Yes babycakesHades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 19:08Damion White wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 17:09Thank you baby boi! Did you have a great Friday?That's great babycakes
Then you must see this!I don't lie BabycakesBut you can't blame me for anything when you look so pretty babycakes
![]()
Why I would stop blaming you? You were the one who wanted me smhStop blaming me babycakesBut well I did fall for Hades
Pfft and because you didn't like when I had suggested someone else to be Hades' first kiss Sus eyesAnd Damion couldn't have that when Hades was his!!Oh trust me! He is! A lot haha... Which Hades takes advantage of thatElisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 17:14 Stop telling me hundred times like jeez I know he is yours!
.......His? even before dating? Damn Damion's possessive as hell
I love the GIF
I know babycakes
Takes advantage?
*Hugs*Keith Moore wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 04:03Terrible,
my emotions are a mess and nothing seems to be working and all i really want is my best friend/lover to hold me and tell me everything is gonna be okay but everythings not okay and i'm about to cry but my body wont let me cry and i'm just a mess.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
20 Jan 2024, 04:12
Let's Chat!
I know it's not the same, but I'm holding you in a tight hug right now.Keith Moore wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 04:03Terrible,
my emotions are a mess and nothing seems to be working and all i really want is my best friend/lover to hold me and tell me everything is gonna be okay but everythings not okay and i'm about to cry but my body wont let me cry and i'm jsut a mess.
It's normal to be an emotional wreck sometimes, but you will pass through this Keith. You will become stronger. You will come to master your emotions, so that eventually they won't master you.
But for right now, I've got you.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
20 Jan 2024, 04:14
Let's Chat!
I'm so tired mentally. I'm sorry, i shouldn't be venting about random things to people, i never asked if i could
Thanks Colin, one day maybe i'll be okay.
I'm gonna go back to pretending im okay now. online at least
Thanks Colin, one day maybe i'll be okay.
I'm gonna go back to pretending im okay now. online at least
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
