Back 3787 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 01:31 I get that. 3 years ago, I fell on black ice outside of my home.
Never leave your house.

Problem solved!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 03:35
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 01:31 I get that. 3 years ago, I fell on black ice outside of my home.
Never leave your house.

Problem solved!
Perfect! I'll never leave again. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaaa

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Glad I could be of assistance to a fellow Ophidian! :snake:

Also, greetings, Delainie!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
*hugs Colin* Thanks!
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 17:43
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 17:31 hola hi
Hi KID! How are you?
Terrible,

my emotions are a mess and nothing seems to be working and all i really want is my best friend/lover to hold me and tell me everything is gonna be okay but everythings not okay and i'm about to cry but my body wont let me cry and i'm just a mess.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 19:08
Damion White wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 17:09
That's great babycakes <3
Thank you baby boi! Did you have a great Friday?
I don't lie Babycakes <3 But you can't blame me for anything when you look so pretty babycakes <3
Then you must see this! <3

Image posted by the member
Stop blaming me babycakes <3 But well I did fall for Hades <3
Why I would stop blaming you? You were the one who wanted me smh
And Damion couldn't have that when Hades was his!!
Pfft and because you didn't like when I had suggested someone else to be Hades' first kiss Sus eyes
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 17:14 Stop telling me hundred times like jeez I know he is yours!
.......His? even before dating? Damn Damion's possessive as hell
Oh trust me! He is! A lot haha... Which Hades takes advantage of that ;)
Yes babycakes <3 <3 I did have a good Friday! I will have a better Saturday I hope <3 <3

I love the GIF <3 <3

I know babycakes <3 <3 YOU ARE JUST MINE <3 <3

Takes advantage? ;) I need to be careful about it ;)
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 04:03
Damion White wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 17:43
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 17:31 hola hi
Hi KID! How are you?
Terrible,

my emotions are a mess and nothing seems to be working and all i really want is my best friend/lover to hold me and tell me everything is gonna be okay but everythings not okay and i'm about to cry but my body wont let me cry and i'm just a mess.
*Hugs*

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 04:03
Damion White wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 17:43
Keith Moore wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 17:31 hola hi
Hi KID! How are you?
Terrible,

my emotions are a mess and nothing seems to be working and all i really want is my best friend/lover to hold me and tell me everything is gonna be okay but everythings not okay and i'm about to cry but my body wont let me cry and i'm jsut a mess.
I know it's not the same, but I'm holding you in a tight hug right now.

It's normal to be an emotional wreck sometimes, but you will pass through this Keith. You will become stronger. You will come to master your emotions, so that eventually they won't master you.

But for right now, I've got you. <3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so tired mentally. I'm sorry, i shouldn't be venting about random things to people, i never asked if i could

Thanks Colin, one day maybe i'll be okay.

I'm gonna go back to pretending im okay now. online at least


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
Back 3787 / 18141