Back 3786 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
I get that. 3 years ago, I fell on black ice outside of my home.
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight loves! <3 :sleep:
I don't know why but I always feel the need to say goodnight to you guys before I go to bed lol :grin:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Night Willow! I say goodnight to you guys too!

Black ice, what's that?
OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Byrne wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 01:32 Goodnight loves! <3 :sleep:
I don't know why but I always feel the need to say goodnight to you guys before I go to bed lol :grin:
Good night, Willow!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 01:35
Night Willow! I say goodnight to you guys too!

Black ice, what's that?
Ice on the pavement that is hard to see.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh, I see. My sis thought it was water, cause while she was walking to school today, she was quite sure she had stepped into it
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, it can look like water.
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 22:50
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 22:46
Benjamin Mason wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 22:44
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 22:41
Benjamin Mason wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 22:39

HEY :D
Hruuu
Reslly good, playing Hogwarts legacy for the second time xD
Lol niceeee
What are you up to?
Jus practicing some guitar;)

Moods and More!
β€œYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Back 3786 / 18141