20 Jan 2024, 01:19
Let's Chat!
[quote]Ice is never fun
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
20 Jan 2024, 01:32
Let's Chat!
Goodnight loves!
I don't know why but I always feel the need to say goodnight to you guys before I go to bed lol
I don't know why but I always feel the need to say goodnight to you guys before I go to bed lol
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
20 Jan 2024, 01:35
Let's Chat!
[quote]Night Willow! I say goodnight to you guys too!
Black ice, what's that?
Black ice, what's that?
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
20 Jan 2024, 01:51
Let's Chat!
Good night, Willow!Willow Byrne wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 01:32 Goodnight loves!![]()
![]()
I don't know why but I always feel the need to say goodnight to you guys before I go to bed lol![]()
Tracey Bailey wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 01:35Ice on the pavement that is hard to see.Night Willow! I say goodnight to you guys too!
Black ice, what's that?
20 Jan 2024, 02:08
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh, I see. My sis thought it was water, cause while she was walking to school today, she was quite sure she had stepped into it
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
20 Jan 2024, 02:23
Let's Chat!
[quote]Oh ok, then I've seen it before
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
20 Jan 2024, 03:28
Let's Chat!
Jus practicing some guitar;)Benjamin Mason wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 22:50What are you up to?Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 22:46Lol niceeeeBenjamin Mason wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 22:44Reslly good, playing Hogwarts legacy for the second time xD
Moods and More!
βYou're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you thinkβ