Back 3785 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! :)
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*yawns and twirls around. Finally got her own milk tea, too*
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]-sips matcha latte-

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
*sips her milk tea*
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]How've you been?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone, how is everyone doing? How's everyone's day going its snowed here so it is cold and I got a blanket on.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo! I'm ok. My day has been ok. It snowed a lot on Wednesday

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good. I have a bunch of ice outside, so that's not fun. But, I'm home now, so there's that. :)
Back 3785 / 18141