Back 3781 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 16:24
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 16:21
-sips milk tea-
Mind lending me one?
-gives Elisa a bottle of milk tea-
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 16:21
-sips milk tea-
oo, yum. I loved the last one. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
I have boba -slurps boba-
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 16:41
Imma be going to work soon, bye guys!
Bye! Good luck!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 16:44
Thanks! I gotta drive to work :(
Oh, I will need to, too. It's currently snowing here. ugh.
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:29
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:10 Hi Bailey!
hello!!!!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 14:40 Hiii Bailey!!!
hey dela! hru?


@damion white SNOWWWW!!! im good, how are you dearie?
I am alright! :D

Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:42
Damion White wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:14 That's great babycakes <3

And don't blame me for the flirting ;) Have you seen yourself lately <3 :love:
That's actually a lie! But I did, plenty of times in mirror
I don't lie Babycakes <3 But you can't blame me for anything when you look so pretty babycakes <3
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:46
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:45 Let me correct you both, You both are flirting like hell and making us poor people feel single
It wasn't my fault that Damion fell in love to me!
Stop blaming me babycakes <3 But well I did fall for Hades <3
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 16:25
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:55 Seriously? SO WHO PROPOSED FIRST? I need to know
Damion! Because he didn't like when he saw someone making moves on Hades
Well @Elisa Shakestra HADES IS MINE <3 <3

And Damion couldn't have that when Hades was his!!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighรถfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 16:25
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:55 Seriously? SO WHO PROPOSED FIRST? I need to know
Damion! Because he didn't like when he saw someone making moves on Hades
Well @Elisa Shakestra HADES IS MINE <3 <3

And Damion couldn't have that when Hades was his!!
Stop telling me hundred times like jeez I know he is yours!
.......His? even before dating? Damn Damion's possessive as hell

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi folks

Mackenzie Maye is my inpc
Back 3781 / 18141