19 Jan 2024, 16:25
Let's Chat!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
19 Jan 2024, 16:41
Let's Chat!
[quote]Imma be going to work soon, bye guys!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
19 Jan 2024, 16:44
Let's Chat!
[quote]Thanks! I gotta drive to work
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
19 Jan 2024, 16:44
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 16:44Oh, I will need to, too. It's currently snowing here. ugh.Thanks! I gotta drive to work![]()
19 Jan 2024, 17:09
Let's Chat!
I am alright!Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:29hello!!!!hey dela! hru?
@damion white SNOWWWW!!! im good, how are you dearie?
I don't lie BabycakesHades Schweighรถfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:42That's actually a lie! But I did, plenty of times in mirrorDamion White wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:14 That's great babycakes
And don't blame me for the flirtingHave you seen yourself lately
![]()
![]()
Stop blaming me babycakesHades Schweighรถfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:46It wasn't my fault that Damion fell in love to me!Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:45 Let me correct you both, You both are flirting like hell and making us poor people feel single
Well @Elisa Shakestra HADES IS MINEHades Schweighรถfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 16:25Damion! Because he didn't like when he saw someone making moves on Hades
And Damion couldn't have that when Hades was his!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
19 Jan 2024, 17:14
Let's Chat!
Stop telling me hundred times like jeez I know he is yours!Well @Elisa Shakestra HADES IS MINEHades Schweighรถfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 16:25Damion! Because he didn't like when he saw someone making moves on Hades![]()
![]()
And Damion couldn't have that when Hades was his!!
.......His? even before dating? Damn Damion's possessive as hell
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!