Back 3779 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:40 I have no other choice, Everytime I enter the chat, there is always you both's flirting

Lucky! Its my weekends but I cant chill cuz yet again 4 party invites , I HATE WEEKENDS :disgusted:
Weekends are something... Not really my cup of tea but I need 'em to take a break from work!

Also yes, we always flirt but that's Damion fault mostly!
Damion White wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 13:35 Yep yep babycakes <3
Anyways how are you doing my darling ❤️?
Ah! Feeling a little better as I took a nap!
OOC Let's Chat!
morning everyoneee

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii Bailey!!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 13:49
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:15
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:03 Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?

Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
Deal with it! Also good, finally free from work and gonna chill this weekend
Image posted by the member
Ooh your weekend has started I still have another day of work :cry2:
Ickle poor baby Damion, I have two freaking days of hell also known as weekends, Want them? You just have to attend noisy parties in my place that's all
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:40
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:15
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:03 Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?

Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
Deal with it! Also good, finally free from work and gonna chill this weekend
Image posted by the member
I have no other choice, Everytime I enter the chat, there is always you both's flirting

Lucky! Its my weekends but I cant chill cuz yet again 4 party invites , I HATE WEEKENDS :disgusted:
Be nice to him :tongue3:
Nice is not in my vocabulary :tongue3: :tongue3:
I know that call it wishful thinking :tongue3:
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 14:28
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:40 I have no other choice, Everytime I enter the chat, there is always you both's flirting

Lucky! Its my weekends but I cant chill cuz yet again 4 party invites , I HATE WEEKENDS :disgusted:
Weekends are something... Not really my cup of tea but I need 'em to take a break from work!

Also yes, we always flirt but that's Damion fault mostly!
Damion White wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 13:35 Yep yep babycakes <3
Anyways how are you doing my darling ❤️?
Ah! Feeling a little better as I took a nap!
That's great babycakes <3

And don't blame me for the flirting ;) Have you seen yourself lately <3 :love:
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 14:38 morning everyoneee
Rapunzel!!! How are you?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:10 Hi Bailey!
hello!!!!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 14:40 Hiii Bailey!!!
hey dela! hru?


@damion white SNOWWWW!!! im good, how are you dearie?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 15:14 That's great babycakes <3

And don't blame me for the flirting ;) Have you seen yourself lately <3 :love:
That's actually a lie! But I did, plenty of times in mirror
Back 3779 / 18141