19 Jan 2024, 08:15
Let's Chat!
BabycakesHades Schweighöfer wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 19:30Great, what about you?!
Also who did dare to call us old?
A lot of people call us that
Oh i see!!Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 20:13oh my skl actually finishes at midday on a saturday!Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 19:12Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 19:04gwar
a bit tiring! thank goodness the weekend is coming soon!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Lucky you all! You get a two day weekends. My weekend starts on a Saturday evening and ends on a Sunday![]()
*Keeps holding Kid*Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:51*clings*Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:55*Snuggles*Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:34I'm here ig- about to go to my two favorite classes- yay, but im exhausted.
I'm eating those puff things that babies eat cuase they are like a comfort food thing, they are soft and taste good, idc who has anything to say
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
19 Jan 2024, 09:37
Let's Chat!
morning guys
My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
19 Jan 2024, 10:29
Let's Chat!
Hi @Beatrice Woods
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
19 Jan 2024, 10:49
Let's Chat!
Age is just a number smh, how dare they Squints eyesDamion White wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 08:15 BabycakesI'm better with you around
A lot of people call us that![]()
19 Jan 2024, 11:03
Let's Chat!
Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?
Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
19 Jan 2024, 11:15
Let's Chat!
Deal with it! Also good, finally free from work and gonna chill this weekendElisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:03 Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?
Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
19 Jan 2024, 11:40
Let's Chat!
I have no other choice, Everytime I enter the chat, there is always you both's flirtingHades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:15Deal with it! Also good, finally free from work and gonna chill this weekendElisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:03 Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?
Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
![]()
Lucky! Its my weekends but I cant chill cuz yet again 4 party invites , I HATE WEEKENDS
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
19 Jan 2024, 13:35
Let's Chat!
Yep yep babycakesHades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 10:49Age is just a number smh, how dare they Squints eyesDamion White wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 08:15 BabycakesI'm better with you around
A lot of people call us that![]()
Anyways how are you doing my darling
?Ooh your weekend has started I still have another day of workHades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:15Deal with it! Also good, finally free from work and gonna chill this weekendElisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:03 Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?
Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
![]()
Be nice to himElisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:40I have no other choice, Everytime I enter the chat, there is always you both's flirtingHades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:15Deal with it! Also good, finally free from work and gonna chill this weekendElisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:03 Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?
Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
![]()
Lucky! Its my weekends but I cant chill cuz yet again 4 party invites , I HATE WEEKENDS![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
19 Jan 2024, 13:49
Let's Chat!
Ickle poor baby Damion, I have two freaking days of hell also known as weekends, Want them? You just have to attend noisy parties in my place that's allOoh your weekend has started I still have another day of workHades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:15Deal with it! Also good, finally free from work and gonna chill this weekendElisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:03 Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?
Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
![]()
![]()
Nice is not in my vocabularyBe nice to himElisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:40I have no other choice, Everytime I enter the chat, there is always you both's flirtingHades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:15Deal with it! Also good, finally free from work and gonna chill this weekendElisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:03 Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?
Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
![]()
Lucky! Its my weekends but I cant chill cuz yet again 4 party invites , I HATE WEEKENDS![]()
![]()
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!