Back 3778 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hello everyone!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 19:30
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:28 How are you babycakes <3 ?
Great, what about you?!

Also who did dare to call us old?
Babycakes <3 I'm better with you around <3

A lot of people call us that :cry2:
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 20:13
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 19:12
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 19:04
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:59
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:55

grrrrr

how was your day today? <3
Little Lion roaring hehe!!

It was alright. How about you? <3
gwar

a bit tiring! thank goodness the weekend is coming soon!!! <3
:lol: :lol:

Lucky you all! You get a two day weekends. My weekend starts on a Saturday evening and ends on a Sunday :cry2:
oh my skl actually finishes at midday on a saturday!
Oh i see!!
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:51
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:55
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:34
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:32
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:30 Mr Damion.
Hi KID! How are you?
I'm here ig- about to go to my two favorite classes- yay, but im exhausted.

I'm eating those puff things that babies eat cuase they are like a comfort food thing, they are soft and taste good, idc who has anything to say
*Snuggles*
*clings*
*Keeps holding Kid*

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
morning guys

My shop!
Do you really need help or are you afraid they'll abandon you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi @Beatrice Woods

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 08:15 Babycakes <3 I'm better with you around <3

A lot of people call us that :cry2:
Age is just a number smh, how dare they Squints eyes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?

Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:03 Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?

Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
Deal with it! Also good, finally free from work and gonna chill this weekend
Image posted by the member
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:15
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:03 Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?

Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
Deal with it! Also good, finally free from work and gonna chill this weekend
Image posted by the member
I have no other choice, Everytime I enter the chat, there is always you both's flirting

Lucky! Its my weekends but I cant chill cuz yet again 4 party invites , I HATE WEEKENDS :disgusted:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 10:49
Damion White wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 08:15 Babycakes <3 I'm better with you around <3

A lot of people call us that :cry2:
Age is just a number smh, how dare they Squints eyes
Yep yep babycakes <3
Anyways how are you doing my darling ❤️?

Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:15
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:03 Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?

Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
Deal with it! Also good, finally free from work and gonna chill this weekend
Image posted by the member
Ooh your weekend has started I still have another day of work :cry2:
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:40
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:15
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:03 Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?

Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
Deal with it! Also good, finally free from work and gonna chill this weekend
Image posted by the member
I have no other choice, Everytime I enter the chat, there is always you both's flirting

Lucky! Its my weekends but I cant chill cuz yet again 4 party invites , I HATE WEEKENDS :disgusted:
Be nice to him :tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:15
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:03 Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?

Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
Deal with it! Also good, finally free from work and gonna chill this weekend
Image posted by the member
Ooh your weekend has started I still have another day of work :cry2:
Ickle poor baby Damion, I have two freaking days of hell also known as weekends, Want them? You just have to attend noisy parties in my place that's all
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:40
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:15
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 11:03 Hell- YOU BOTH AT IT AGAIN?

Btw Hello guys, How is everyone's day
Deal with it! Also good, finally free from work and gonna chill this weekend
Image posted by the member
I have no other choice, Everytime I enter the chat, there is always you both's flirting

Lucky! Its my weekends but I cant chill cuz yet again 4 party invites , I HATE WEEKENDS :disgusted:
Be nice to him :tongue3:
Nice is not in my vocabulary :tongue3: :tongue3:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
Back 3778 / 18141