19 Jan 2024, 06:41
Let's Chat!
Thank you, I’m excited to see how yours will turn out as well!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
19 Jan 2024, 06:43
Let's Chat!
Sorry for all the questions but how do you feel being a Writer, Quidditch player, and a Prefect? Quite an accomplishment.
19 Jan 2024, 06:48
Let's Chat!
I was quite happy!! As this is my third character, and I finally got the house I am OOC.Mae Lovelock wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 06:37 I know this is probably a dumb question but how did everyone feel when they got their Hogwarts House?
19 Jan 2024, 06:49
Let's Chat!
Lol, that's cool! I wish you luck! Which house would you say resonates with you the most?
19 Jan 2024, 06:51
Let's Chat!
Haha thank you!! Im not going to deactivate for a while though :] Planning on keeping Alex till at least fifth year.
To answer your question, it has to be Gryffindor.
You?
To answer your question, it has to be Gryffindor.
19 Jan 2024, 06:58
Let's Chat!
Slytherin's are quite fun!! I really liked writing Quinn She was my first acc. and a snake. :D
19 Jan 2024, 07:01
Let's Chat!
That's cool! They really are though; I feel like they're the easiest for me to write as well.
19 Jan 2024, 07:07
Let's Chat!
Yes! :]
Im going to go and write a reply now! And then head to bed, as I have some final exams in the morning. Night yall!!
Im going to go and write a reply now! And then head to bed, as I have some final exams in the morning. Night yall!!