Back 3777 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Thank you, I’m excited to see how yours will turn out as well!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Sorry for all the questions but how do you feel being a Writer, Quidditch player, and a Prefect? Quite an accomplishment.
OOC Let's Chat!
Mae Lovelock wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 06:37 I know this is probably a dumb question but how did everyone feel when they got their Hogwarts House?
I was quite happy!! As this is my third character, and I finally got the house I am OOC. :lol: First one was a snake, and then a badger. So I just need a Ravenclaw to round it all out XD
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol, that's cool! I wish you luck! Which house would you say resonates with you the most?
OOC Let's Chat!
Haha thank you!! Im not going to deactivate for a while though :] Planning on keeping Alex till at least fifth year.

To answer your question, it has to be Gryffindor. :P You?
OOC Let's Chat!
Probably Slytherin :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Slytherin's are quite fun!! I really liked writing Quinn She was my first acc. and a snake. :D
OOC Let's Chat!
That's cool! They really are though; I feel like they're the easiest for me to write as well.
OOC Let's Chat!
Yes! :]

Im going to go and write a reply now! And then head to bed, as I have some final exams in the morning. Night yall!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight!
Back 3777 / 18141