Back 3776 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Good night! Sweet dreams
OOC Let's Chat!
Loll thanks, u thinking of getting a pet?

Night! Imma be heading to bed soon too;)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Maybe, probably a Cat. I'll name him Salazar after Salazar Slytherin.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn McIntosh wrote: 19 Jan 2024, 05:52 Good night! Sweet dreams
*waves to another Kaitlyn* Awesome name <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Two whole pages of people saying goodnight

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I know this is probably a dumb question but how did everyone feel when they got their Hogwarts House?
OOC Let's Chat!
I expected it, so normal. A bit relieved too

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Pretty much the same for me as well, I'm really glad I got Slytherin. Also, I love your encyclopedia, it looks amazing! :)
Back 3776 / 18141