19 Jan 2024, 02:50
Let's Chat!
*Waves Back*
Hi!
Hi!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
19 Jan 2024, 04:44
Let's Chat!
Heyoooo
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Jan 2024, 05:15
Let's Chat!
Nightttt
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Jan 2024, 05:17
Let's Chat!
lol nightyyy
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Jan 2024, 05:39
Let's Chat!
Hiya!! I’m doing good! You??
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
19 Jan 2024, 05:45
Let's Chat!
Great to hear, I'm doing good as well
Also, I love "Whiskers", it's a cute name for a bunny!