18 Jan 2024, 22:40
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm good! Trying to make my banner for our rp!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
18 Jan 2024, 22:48
Let's Chat!
[quote]Heyo Kaitlyn!
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
18 Jan 2024, 22:51
Let's Chat!
*clings*Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:55*Snuggles*Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:34I'm here ig- about to go to my two favorite classes- yay, but im exhausted.
I'm eating those puff things that babies eat cuase they are like a comfort food thing, they are soft and taste good, idc who has anything to say
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
18 Jan 2024, 22:53
Let's Chat!
A wandmaker ability?..Ava Winchect wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:16 You could try for the wandmaker ability, although I canโt promise that thereโs any plum colored wands.
How can I become one?..
No plum wand, huh?...Well That's fine..I have my paint box laying down somewhere..
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
18 Jan 2024, 22:58
Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:48Hi Tracey!Heyo Kaitlyn!
Hi Inara!
18 Jan 2024, 22:59
Let's Chat!
you need to sign up on the abbility's page here but first check out the information about becoming a wandmaker hereAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:53A wandmaker ability?..Ava Winchect wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:16 You could try for the wandmaker ability, although I canโt promise that thereโs any plum colored wands.
How can I become one?..
No plum wand, huh?...Well That's fine..I have my paint box laying down somewhere..
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 โ Evasion 6 โ wisdom 5 โ Accuracy 6 โStrength 3 โArcane Power 8 |
18 Jan 2024, 23:04
Let's Chat!
[quote]What's everyone up to?
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish