Back 3772 / 18141
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! Iโ€™m alright, how about you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:55
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:34
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:32
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:30 Mr Damion.
Hi KID! How are you?
I'm here ig- about to go to my two favorite classes- yay, but im exhausted.

I'm eating those puff things that babies eat cuase they are like a comfort food thing, they are soft and taste good, idc who has anything to say
*Snuggles*
*clings*


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:16 You could try for the wandmaker ability, although I canโ€™t promise that thereโ€™s any plum colored wands.
A wandmaker ability?..
How can I become one?..

No plum wand, huh?...Well That's fine..I have my paint box laying down somewhere..

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:45 Hi! Iโ€™m alright, how about you?
Hi Kaitlyn!!!!
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:48
Heyo Kaitlyn!
Hi Tracey!
Inara Yang wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:53
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:45 Hi! Iโ€™m alright, how about you?
Hi Kaitlyn!!!!
Hi Inara!
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:53
Ava Winchect wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:16 You could try for the wandmaker ability, although I canโ€™t promise that thereโ€™s any plum colored wands.
A wandmaker ability?..
How can I become one?..

No plum wand, huh?...Well That's fine..I have my paint box laying down somewhere..
you need to sign up on the abbility's page here but first check out the information about becoming a wandmaker here :grin:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 โ— Evasion 6 โ— wisdom 5 โ— Accuracy 6 โ—Strength 3 โ—Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Eating, how about you?
Back 3772 / 18141