Back 3771 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kim Sato wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:09 -breathes-
hiii dearie!! did the sato ball post finally :sweatingbullets: onto writing some <3 love letters <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Woot. I haven't been able to do owl letters for awhile since I'm still catching up on posts I have to do.
We need more Mahoutokoro people!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:10 Woot. I haven't been able to do owl letters for awhile since I'm still catching up on posts I have to do.
We need more Mahoutokoro people!
lol im doing one simply to feel accomplished!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:08
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:07
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:00
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 21:59 I want to exchange my wand.
It's as self-willed as a 9 years old kid.

And I'm not even good at flying!!!!1!;!!
haha unfortunately you cant do that. but im sure you'll find a way to survive.
...even if I do try to break it apart and tell it to the Charms Professor?
i'd ask in the FQA thread. but no, i doubt they'd give you a new wand. seems like extra work for the staff, and honestly i think they're doing enough work as it is
I was just hoping that they're atleast make my wand to be more plum colored..

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:12
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:08
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:07
Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:00
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 21:59 I want to exchange my wand.
It's as self-willed as a 9 years old kid.

And I'm not even good at flying!!!!1!;!!
haha unfortunately you cant do that. but im sure you'll find a way to survive.
...even if I do try to break it apart and tell it to the Charms Professor?
i'd ask in the FQA thread. but no, i doubt they'd give you a new wand. seems like extra work for the staff, and honestly i think they're doing enough work as it is
I was just hoping that they're atleast make my wand to be more plum colored..
i dont think thats an option........ :sweatingbullets: :/ :unsure: :thinking:

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
You could try for the wandmaker ability, although I can’t promise that there’s any plum colored wands.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
OOC Let's Chat!
love letter for kim, posted woooo!!! time to get ready for tkd :lol: love yall, take care dearies

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
Lol ok see you later! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 22:20 Lol ok see you later! <3
bye darling <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
OOC Let's Chat!
how is everyone?
Back 3771 / 18141