18 Jan 2024, 19:17
Let's Chat!
Yep!
Who doesn't like milk tea is the question
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
18 Jan 2024, 19:21
Let's Chat!
[quote]Good point. I normally don't have my milk tea with pearls, since I like it original, without the pearls, but sometimes whenever bf makes it, he adds in pearls.
๐๐ฃ๐๐๐๐ช ๐น๐๐๐๐๐ช |๐๐๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐๐ช๐๐ช๐ฌ๐ฑ๐ฌ
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
18 Jan 2024, 19:24
Let's Chat!
I love the pearls, but it's delicious in general. There's this really cute place near my house that I go to sometimes
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
18 Jan 2024, 19:26
Let's Chat!
Hm, I wonder if it's a possibility to get a detention here.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
18 Jan 2024, 19:32
Let's Chat!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!1!11!!!!!!!!11!!......
....Why aren't you startled?..-
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 18 Jan 2024, 21:40, edited 1 time in total.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
18 Jan 2024, 19:43
Let's Chat!
Morning!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta โข 10 | eva โข 18 | str โข 2 | wis โข 10 | arc โข 7 | acc โข 20 sta โข 10 | eva โข 16 | str โข 15 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 4 | acc โข 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
18 Jan 2024, 20:13
Let's Chat!
oh my skl actually finishes at midday on a saturday!Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 19:12Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 19:04gwarDamion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:59Little Lion roaring hehe!!
It was alright. How about you?![]()
a bit tiring! thank goodness the weekend is coming soon!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
Lucky you all! You get a two day weekends. My weekend starts on a Saturday evening and ends on a Sunday![]()