Back 3768 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Yep! <3 :grin: Who doesn't like milk tea is the question

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good point. I normally don't have my milk tea with pearls, since I like it original, without the pearls, but sometimes whenever bf makes it, he adds in pearls.
OOC Let's Chat!
I love the pearls, but it's delicious in general. There's this really cute place near my house that I go to sometimes <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hm, I wonder if it's a possibility to get a detention here.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooooo!
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:28 How are you babycakes <3 ?
Great, what about you?!

Also who did dare to call us old?
OOC Let's Chat!
Alejandro Garcia wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 19:28 hellooooo!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!1!11!!!!!!!!11!!......


....Why aren't you startled?..-
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 18 Jan 2024, 21:40, edited 1 time in total.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta โ€ข 10 | eva โ€ข 18 | str โ€ข 2 | wis โ€ข 10 | arc โ€ข 7 | acc โ€ข 20
sta โ€ข 10 | eva โ€ข 16 | str โ€ข 15 | wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 4 | acc โ€ข 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
morninggggg :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

If life goes left then you go right
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 19:12
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 19:04
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:59
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:55
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:47

Little Lion!
grrrrr

how was your day today? <3
Little Lion roaring hehe!!

It was alright. How about you? <3
gwar

a bit tiring! thank goodness the weekend is coming soon!!! <3
:lol: :lol:

Lucky you all! You get a two day weekends. My weekend starts on a Saturday evening and ends on a Sunday :cry2:
oh my skl actually finishes at midday on a saturday!
Back 3768 / 18141