Back 3767 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:55
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:47
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:29 old man...
Little Lion!
grrrrr

how was your day today? <3
Little Lion roaring hehe!!

It was alright. How about you? <3

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:59
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:55
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:47
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:29 old man...
Little Lion!
grrrrr

how was your day today? <3
Little Lion roaring hehe!!

It was alright. How about you? <3
gwar

a bit tiring! thank goodness the weekend is coming soon!!! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Kaito are you a lion cub now?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
-chirp-

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Chirp? A baby bird? Heyo Willow!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 19:04
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:59
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:55
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:47
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:29 old man...
Little Lion!
grrrrr

how was your day today? <3
Little Lion roaring hehe!!

It was alright. How about you? <3
gwar

a bit tiring! thank goodness the weekend is coming soon!!! <3
:lol: :lol:

Lucky you all! You get a two day weekends. My weekend starts on a Saturday evening and ends on a Sunday :cry2:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey! I'm a birb -chirp- :P

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm not sure what animal I am.

Aw, poor Damion! I have another day off from work. The weather really isn't that good here. My sis also isn't at school today

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Your a Ravenclaw, so you're a birb too! <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]A bird that loves to drink milk tea?

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
Back 3767 / 18141