18 Jan 2024, 18:59
Let's Chat!
Little Lion roaring hehe!!Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:55grrrrr
how was your day today?![]()
It was alright. How about you?
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
18 Jan 2024, 19:04
Let's Chat!
gwarDamion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:59Little Lion roaring hehe!!Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:55grrrrr
how was your day today?![]()
It was alright. How about you?![]()
a bit tiring! thank goodness the weekend is coming soon!!!
18 Jan 2024, 19:06
Let's Chat!
-chirp-
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
18 Jan 2024, 19:12
Let's Chat!
Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 19:04gwarDamion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:59Little Lion roaring hehe!!Kaito Asano wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 18:55grrrrr
how was your day today?![]()
It was alright. How about you?![]()
a bit tiring! thank goodness the weekend is coming soon!!!![]()
Lucky you all! You get a two day weekends. My weekend starts on a Saturday evening and ends on a Sunday
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
18 Jan 2024, 19:13
Let's Chat!
Hi Tracey! I'm a birb -chirp-
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
18 Jan 2024, 19:14
Let's Chat!
[quote]I'm not sure what animal I am.
Aw, poor Damion! I have another day off from work. The weather really isn't that good here. My sis also isn't at school today
Aw, poor Damion! I have another day off from work. The weather really isn't that good here. My sis also isn't at school today
18 Jan 2024, 19:15
Let's Chat!
Your a Ravenclaw, so you're a birb too!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.