Back 3765 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Mr Damion.


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:30 Mr Damion.
Hi KID! How are you?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:32
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:30 Mr Damion.
Hi KID! How are you?
I'm here ig- about to go to my two favorite classes- yay, but im exhausted.

I'm eating those puff things that babies eat cuase they are like a comfort food thing, they are soft and taste good, idc who has anything to say


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Good morning!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:29
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:33
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:32
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:26
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:24

Oof abusing power I see!! I should call upon a professor to set you right haha!!
Calling upon yourself is as abuse of power as well!
:censored: :mute:
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:30

:tongue3: I'd fight you if that means I can go back to my Hades. :tongue3:
Well I'd fight you too if that means you will go crying to Hades :tongue3: :tongue3:
:tongue3: You are so Mean! :tongue3:
As if you arent :tongue:
*Rushes to go call some Professor to snitch on him*
Should I send in Perceval-Phelan so you can snitch about me to him?
YES, cuz he deserves to know the TRUTH

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
womp womp


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:29 BABYCAKES <3 <3
Baby boi! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:40 womp womp
I was scrolling through your ency an saw your bday is the day before mine

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Wren Mornstern wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:43
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:40 womp womp
I was scrolling through your ency an saw your bday is the day before mine
Oh! thats cool. I turn 16- im scred


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:43
Wren Mornstern wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:43
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:40 womp womp
I was scrolling through your ency an saw your bday is the day before mine
Oh! thats cool. I turn 16- im scred
You're gonna be alr!
*pats head*

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
Back 3765 / 18141