18 Jan 2024, 17:30
Let's Chat!
Mr Damion.
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
18 Jan 2024, 17:32
Let's Chat!
Hi KID! How are you?
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
18 Jan 2024, 17:34
Let's Chat!
I'm here ig- about to go to my two favorite classes- yay, but im exhausted.
I'm eating those puff things that babies eat cuase they are like a comfort food thing, they are soft and taste good, idc who has anything to say
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
18 Jan 2024, 17:39
Let's Chat!
YES, cuz he deserves to know the TRUTHDamion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:29Should I send in Perceval-Phelan so you can snitch about me to him?Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:33As if you arentDamion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:32Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:26Calling upon yourself is as abuse of power as well!Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:24
Oof abusing power I see!! I should call upon a professor to set you right haha!!![]()
![]()
Well I'd fight you too if that means you will go crying to Hades![]()
![]()
You are so Mean!
![]()
![]()
*Rushes to go call some Professor to snitch on him*
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
18 Jan 2024, 17:40
Let's Chat!
womp womp
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
18 Jan 2024, 17:43
Let's Chat!
I was scrolling through your ency an saw your bday is the day before mine
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
18 Jan 2024, 17:43
Let's Chat!
Oh! thats cool. I turn 16- im scredWren Mornstern wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:43I was scrolling through your ency an saw your bday is the day before mine
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
18 Jan 2024, 17:44
Let's Chat!
You're gonna be alr!Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:43Oh! thats cool. I turn 16- im scredWren Mornstern wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 17:43I was scrolling through your ency an saw your bday is the day before mine
*pats head*
It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!