Back 3763 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 15:20 *cries*
Its okay , Its okay, Ren is just being rude *hugs*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
*Offers tea and knitted scarfs*

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
Rude?
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 16:02 Rude?
HADESSSSS

It's good to stir up a little trouble in the family!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 16:02 Rude?
Well yes, I am trying to comfort Keith, Tho I have been more ruder to him

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
What on earth have I walked into? :whistling:
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 16:19 What on earth have I walked into? :whistling:
*waves* Hi Benjamin!
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 16:21
Benjamin Mason wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 16:19 What on earth have I walked into? :whistling:
*waves* Hi Benjamin!
Heeeey Kaitlyn!
OOC Let's Chat!
Wren Mornstern wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 16:08 HADESSSSS
Hello Wren! How are you?
OOC Let's Chat!
Benjamin Mason wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 16:19 What on earth have I walked into? :whistling:
The Let's Chat is always interesting :lol: :sweatingbullets:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Back 3763 / 18141