Back 3761 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Alexander Mason wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:46 Also quite tired lol

But pretty good! I just finished reading Tokyo Ghoul 7 and omg it was so good XD sadly I don’t have vol. 8. But I have other Manga to read haha
oof, im probably gonna sleep this class since i did my quiz already

Oooo manga is always fun


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Keith Moore wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:02
Alexander Mason wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:46 Also quite tired lol

But pretty good! I just finished reading Tokyo Ghoul 7 and omg it was so good XD sadly I don’t have vol. 8. But I have other Manga to read haha
oof, im probably gonna sleep this class since i did my quiz already

Oooo manga is always fun
Fun fun. Hope you did good!

It is!!! Mostly when you really love a series haha
OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, i used to read it a lot but ive been really busy lately so i haven't read much of anything


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:01 *waves to all* Hi! <3
Hi Kaitlyn!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:02
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:01
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 11:56
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 11:52
Hades Schweighöfer wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 10:55 How dare they?! Being mean to my baby boi... No macarons for them, then!
Who needs Macarons? Just gift em to Damion, HE DESERVES IT. *Proceeds to steal a couple of Macarons*
Follow Elisa’s example kids
Watch it prefect! :tongue3: :tongue3:
As a prefect, I can now do whatever I like without consequences!
Oof abusing power I see!! I should call upon a professor to set you right haha!!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:03
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:01 Ava might have already done that for you
You know what? I'll just get locked in a room with Damion, We could at least fight together :tongue3:
:tongue3: I'd fight you if that means I can go back to my Hades. :tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:24
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:02
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:01
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 11:56
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 11:52
Who needs Macarons? Just gift em to Damion, HE DESERVES IT. *Proceeds to steal a couple of Macarons*
Follow Elisa’s example kids
Watch it prefect! :tongue3: :tongue3:
As a prefect, I can now do whatever I like without consequences!
Oof abusing power I see!! I should call upon a professor to set you right haha!!
Calling upon yourself is an abuse of power as well!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:03
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:01 Ava might have already done that for you
You know what? I'll just get locked in a room with Damion, We could at least fight together :tongue3:
:tongue3: I'd fight you if that means I can go back to my Hades. :tongue3:
[/quote]

Well I'd fight you too if that means you will go crying to Hades :tongue3: :tongue3:

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:26
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:24
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:02
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:01
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 11:56 Follow Elisa’s example kids
Watch it prefect! :tongue3: :tongue3:
As a prefect, I can now do whatever I like without consequences!
Oof abusing power I see!! I should call upon a professor to set you right haha!!
Calling upon yourself is an abuse of power as well!
:censored: :mute:
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:30
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:03
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:01 Ava might have already done that for you
You know what? I'll just get locked in a room with Damion, We could at least fight together :tongue3:
:tongue3: I'd fight you if that means I can go back to my Hades. :tongue3:
Well I'd fight you too if that means you will go crying to Hades :tongue3: :tongue3:
[/quote]

:tongue3: You are so Mean! :tongue3:

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
OOC Let's Chat!
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:32
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:26
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:24
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:02
Damion White wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:01

Watch it prefect! :tongue3: :tongue3:
As a prefect, I can now do whatever I like without consequences!
Oof abusing power I see!! I should call upon a professor to set you right haha!!
Calling upon yourself is as abuse of power as well!
:censored: :mute:
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 14:30
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:03
Renelle Dalton wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 13:01 Ava might have already done that for you
:tongue3: :tongue3:
You know what? I'll just get locked in a room with Damion, We could at least fight together :tongue3:
:tongue3: I'd fight you if that means I can go back to my Hades. :tongue3:
Well I'd fight you too if that means you will go crying to Hades :tongue3: :tongue3:
:tongue3: You are so Mean! :tongue3:
As if you arent :tongue:
*Rushes to go call some Professor to snitch on him*

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya guyssss

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Kim Sato wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 21:10Ai!
kito!!! *snuggles*
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 21:10
Heyo, Kim, Bailey, Maddie!
heyy

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Back 3761 / 18141