18 Jan 2024, 07:03
Let's Chat!
Tch.
..I don't get it at all...
I can't lie that I wasn't that "attentive" around our school's surrounding.
But I guess that he is one of your dear friends?..
..I don't get it at all...
I can't lie that I wasn't that "attentive" around our school's surrounding.
But I guess that he is one of your dear friends?..
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 18 Jan 2024, 07:05, edited 1 time in total.
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
18 Jan 2024, 07:03
Let's Chat!
Of course you donโt.
You like cats
You like cats
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
18 Jan 2024, 07:14
Let's Chat!
I don't get your constant hatred on cats..
they are hygienic creatures!
...Maybe?
they are hygienic creatures!
...Maybe?
"๐ผ๐จ ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ข๐ค๐ค๐ฃ ๐จ๐๐๐ฃ๐๐จ ๐๐ง๐๐๐๐ฉ๐ก๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐๐ฎ, ๐๐๐๐ง ๐ฉ๐๐ ๐ช๐ฃ๐ ๐ฃ๐ค๐ฌ๐ฃ๐จ?.."||-๐ธ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ธ๐๐๐๐ฏโยฐ
18 Jan 2024, 07:27
Let's Chat!
Hey Miss Blossom!
Um... Maybe!! But not gonna do it! haha!Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 06:25Is standing right beside youArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 06:10That's great Miss Silverwing!!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:41Heyo! Iโm good! Played guitar for hours n now my fingertips r bruised but it was worth it lolArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:40I am alright, Miss Gittings. At work!
Hello Miss Silverwing. How are you doing?![]()
......can you.....turn into a cat?...
18 Jan 2024, 07:28
Let's Chat!
If cats are hygienic, then Iโm the queen of Wonderland and ruler of the high seasAnnette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:14 I don't get your constant hatred on cats..
they are hygienic creatures!
...Maybe?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
18 Jan 2024, 07:29
Let's Chat!
Goood Morning Guys and Prof
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
18 Jan 2024, 07:30
Let's Chat!
Morning Elisa. How are you this fine day?
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
18 Jan 2024, 07:31
Let's Chat!
I am annoyed, have lecture after lecture
How about yall?
How about yall?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!