Back 3751 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Your doom.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Tch.

..I don't get it at all...

I can't lie that I wasn't that "attentive" around our school's surrounding.
But I guess that he is one of your dear friends?..
Last edited by Annette Hazelriggs on 18 Jan 2024, 07:05, edited 1 time in total.

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Of course you donโ€™t.

You like cats

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I don't get your constant hatred on cats..
they are hygienic creatures!

...Maybe?

"๐˜ผ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ๐™จ?.."||-๐•ธ๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“๐Ÿ•ฏโ˜†ยฐ
OOC Let's Chat!
Hannah Blossom wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 06:23Hi!
Hey Miss Blossom!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 06:25
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 06:10
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:41
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:40
Maddie Gittings wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:37 Fantastic honestly, and how are you Professor?
I am alright, Miss Gittings. At work!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:38 Hiya everyoneeeeee
Hello Miss Silverwing. How are you doing?
Heyo! Iโ€™m good! Played guitar for hours n now my fingertips r bruised but it was worth it lol
That's great Miss Silverwing!! :D
Is standing right beside you


......can you.....turn into a cat?...
Um... Maybe!! But not gonna do it! haha!
OOC Let's Chat!
Annette Hazelriggs wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:14 I don't get your constant hatred on cats..
they are hygienic creatures!

...Maybe?
If cats are hygienic, then Iโ€™m the queen of Wonderland and ruler of the high seas

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Goood Morning Guys and Prof

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Elisa. How are you this fine day?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
I am annoyed, have lecture after lecture :sad:
How about yall?

Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
OOC Let's Chat!
Elisa Shakestra wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 07:29 Goood Morning Guys and Prof
Hello Miss Shakestra!
Back 3751 / 18141