Back 3750 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:40
Maddie Gittings wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:37 Fantastic honestly, and how are you Professor?
I am alright, Miss Gittings. At work!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:38 Hiya everyoneeeeee
Hello Miss Silverwing. How are you doing?
Heyo! I’m good! Played guitar for hours n now my fingertips r bruised but it was worth it lol

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
OOC Let's Chat!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:41
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:40
Maddie Gittings wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:37 Fantastic honestly, and how are you Professor?
I am alright, Miss Gittings. At work!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:38 Hiya everyoneeeeee
Hello Miss Silverwing. How are you doing?
Heyo! I’m good! Played guitar for hours n now my fingertips r bruised but it was worth it lol
That's great Miss Silverwing!! :D
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
OOC Let's Chat!
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 06:10
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:41
Argento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:40
Maddie Gittings wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:37 Fantastic honestly, and how are you Professor?
I am alright, Miss Gittings. At work!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:38 Hiya everyoneeeeee
Hello Miss Silverwing. How are you doing?
Heyo! I’m good! Played guitar for hours n now my fingertips r bruised but it was worth it lol
That's great Miss Silverwing!! :D
Is standing right beside you


......can you.....turn into a cat?...

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Hannah Blossom wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 06:23Hi!
Hey Hannah!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
......I like cats..

:expressionless:

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh, horrible taste. Puffs are clearly superior

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Argh-

Horrible taste?!??!?!
Sure they may lose in a 'Which one is more flufflier' competition but- they're smarter than they look, I tell you that-
>:-((

.....But I think it's unnecessary to put down other pets..

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
OOC Let's Chat!
Tell that to Jeff.

He would destroy you.

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
>:-((((((((((






...Who's Jeff?..-...

"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
Back 3750 / 18141