18 Jan 2024, 05:41
Let's Chat!
Heyo! I’m good! Played guitar for hours n now my fingertips r bruised but it was worth it lolArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:40I am alright, Miss Gittings. At work!
Hello Miss Silverwing. How are you doing?
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Jan 2024, 06:10
Let's Chat!
That's great Miss Silverwing!!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:41Heyo! I’m good! Played guitar for hours n now my fingertips r bruised but it was worth it lolArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:40I am alright, Miss Gittings. At work!
Hello Miss Silverwing. How are you doing?
18 Jan 2024, 06:23
Let's Chat!
Hi!
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
18 Jan 2024, 06:25
Let's Chat!
Is standing right beside youArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 06:10That's great Miss Silverwing!!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:41Heyo! I’m good! Played guitar for hours n now my fingertips r bruised but it was worth it lolArgento Perceval-Phelan wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 05:40I am alright, Miss Gittings. At work!
Hello Miss Silverwing. How are you doing?![]()
......can you.....turn into a cat?...
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
18 Jan 2024, 06:40
Let's Chat!
......I like cats..
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
18 Jan 2024, 06:41
Let's Chat!
Ugh, horrible taste. Puffs are clearly superior
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
18 Jan 2024, 06:50
Let's Chat!
Argh-
Horrible taste?!??!?!
Sure they may lose in a 'Which one is more flufflier' competition but- they're smarter than they look, I tell you that-
>:-((
.....But I think it's unnecessary to put down other pets..
Horrible taste?!??!?!
Sure they may lose in a 'Which one is more flufflier' competition but- they're smarter than they look, I tell you that-
>:-((
.....But I think it's unnecessary to put down other pets..
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°
18 Jan 2024, 06:55
Let's Chat!
Tell that to Jeff.
He would destroy you.
He would destroy you.
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
18 Jan 2024, 06:56
Let's Chat!
>:-((((((((((
...Who's Jeff?..-...
...Who's Jeff?..-...
"𝘼𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙬𝙝𝙮, 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣𝙨?.."||-𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕮𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓🕯☆°