18 Jan 2024, 02:19
Let's Chat!
goodnight willow!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
18 Jan 2024, 02:41
Let's Chat!
Hiya!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
18 Jan 2024, 02:44
Let's Chat!
Heyo everyoneeeee
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
18 Jan 2024, 02:45
Let's Chat!
>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<< --[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]-- Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8 |
18 Jan 2024, 04:19
Let's Chat!
Hey everyone I’m off to bed but might work on my character bio more I think it’s coming along well.
18 Jan 2024, 04:27
Let's Chat!
Loll I feel ya
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”