Back 3747 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Maddie Gittings wrote: 18 Jan 2024, 00:55 Hey everyone just a question.
If a character was a half blood would their muggle parent be able to go through the magical wall at platform 9 and three quarters or no?
I am by all means not an expert on this sort of thing, but I’d say unlikely.
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks I was a little confused on this one! Haha!
OOC Let's Chat!
I'd personally say that Katie entered the platform by herself (both of her parents are muggles).
OOC Let's Chat!
Oh okay thanks a lot!
OOC Let's Chat!
I think they would be able to. iirc the durseles (deff spelled that wrong lol) were on the platform? You can always ask Here So staff has a higher chance to see it, and your question wont get lost in chat.
OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Potter's parents (Harry's grandparents on his mother's side) were able to go onto the platform so I can only assume that muggles are allowed on the platform. I also think Hermione's parents were on the platform at one point.
OOC Let's Chat!
Hiya all! :biggrin:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Marcie!

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Renelle! :biggrin:

>>-----|Marcie Reaves|-----<<
--[Happiness is not Getting what you Want, Its Accepting all you Have]--
Stamina 7 ● Evasion 6 ● wisdom 5 ● Accuracy 6 ●Strength 3 ●Arcane Power 8
OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight loves! <3

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Back 3747 / 18141