Back 3739 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]Planning an roleplay is always best to do over owl, since it can kinda get lost in this chat thread (:
OOC Let's Chat!
Okay sounds fantastic but I have never used the owl system to be quite honest with you, would you care to explain? Still learning the ins and outs of this site!
OOC Let's Chat!
How should I find an owl that was sent to me? Sorry for the inconvenience.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]When I send you the owl, you'll see it ringing. It's beside the rememberall which is beside the quill which is beside the little portrait of your profile
OOC Let's Chat!
Afternoon!

Yeah he's fine, kinda. He has this bone thing where his bones are eating away at eachother and he's losing bones in his foot. So he has to get all these tests done to get the medicine to make it stop.

Plus he got hurt at work for his foot/ankle. And that in turn led to it getting worse too.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 18 | str β€’ 2 | wis β€’ 10 | arc β€’ 7 | acc β€’ 20
sta β€’ 10 | eva β€’ 16 | str β€’ 15 | wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 4 | acc β€’ 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Guys!

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
OOC Let's Chat!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 19:58
-gives Kaitlyn a bottle of milk tea-
Thank you, Tracey! *accepts the Milk Tea*
Maddie Gittings wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 20:22 Same goodnight to those going to bed. It’s currently 3:21 with me! Is anyone up for an role play right now?
I’d love to. I’ll be busy soon myself with work, but I’d be up for one. :)
Back 3739 / 18141