Back 3727 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

[quote]I don't live with my sister since I moved in with my bf, and I don't want to drive right now
OOC Let's Chat!
ooh okay,

it is sort of fun, exept i get sick easily like colds and stuff so i dont' get to play in the snow often.

my skin on my hands are so dry im scared, it hurt to shower last night cause the water was like burning my hands


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh, that sounds painful. :(
OOC Let's Chat!
It wassssss


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I wish it would snow here :( :(

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
It's barely any snow here, it's jsut below 0 in the morning so


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]We didn't get any snow in December so we'll be getting a lot of snow :(
OOC Let's Chat!
I looove snow! <3 <3 <3 Winter is so beautiful :grin:

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]True. Y'know, I was thinking of having Winter from Asepa as Tracey's fc, but in the end I decided on Lisa
Back 3727 / 18141