17 Jan 2024, 14:04
Let's Chat!
try putting him in pet therapy, maybe would help, I am just emotionally screaming cuz I have a pile of work and rps to reply to and have no idea what to start fromRenelle Dalton wrote: 17 Jan 2024, 13:41 Good good. Jeff threw a fit but that’s really just normal at this rate. Yours?
Muah, The one and only Vasilius Nighthawk!
17 Jan 2024, 14:20
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn’s a muggleborn, so The Muggle Condition. I see a few other ones I’d like in later years.
17 Jan 2024, 14:23
Let's Chat!
Hiya morning!!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
17 Jan 2024, 14:35
Let's Chat!
Morning guys, we had another two hour delay
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
17 Jan 2024, 14:56
Let's Chat!
I have like light makeup on- like thin eyeliner and softer/ligther shade of eyeshadow, light blush n stuff-
yet my friends still said i look scary cause i'm tired and stare when im tired, they said i looked like i wanted to fight someone
yet my friends still said i look scary cause i'm tired and stare when im tired, they said i looked like i wanted to fight someone
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
17 Jan 2024, 14:58
Let's Chat!
[quote]My sis gets a snowday and my boss called me saying that I don't have to go to work today!
17 Jan 2024, 14:59
Let's Chat!
That's awesome bro-maybe you and your sister could play in the snow together
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |